Monday, April 2, 2007

What I think is significant in pop culture

skinny jeans
there is something that everybody thinks is in stle or significant. Well I think that the hip huggers that are skinny down at the ankles. I remember when the skinny jeans were out but they were not hip huggers they were belly huggers. how grosss!!!!!!!!. I used to hate them. I would never wear them.but I really think the ones that are hip uggers are cute. My friend thinks that they are not cool. BUt I think she doesn't understand that If you wear stilleto heels, or some type of heels with them ,then it should be okay. I saw a pair of them on tv. I was watching americas next top model, and this girl on there was wearing them. I wanted them. I guess maybe skinny legs would fit them best. But I think they make you r legs skinnier. THere soooo cute. I think that I am going to buy a couple pairs for next year. I guess then Ill buy a pair of heels to go with them. lol. But there just so significant. I see alot of celebrities wear them now a days. but if I see any more significant pop culture I will talk about it more. But for now, luve yaz.

No comments: