Friday, March 30, 2007

My question?





Well everyone knows that celebrities like to flaunt, or brag about all of the stuff they wear and things like that. for instance, people see that a celebrity will show up at grammy awards wearing some tight little prada or louis vutton gown. So my question is why do they buy something that,they could buy a car or a house with? I remember watching what I believe to be a much on demand or video flow show, something like that and I remember the host of the show talking about how some celebrity, whom I not sure, bought some fish that I suppose is supposed to be very rare. They bought that fish that I believe was like $20,000. They could have bought a car, or a computer, anything that is electronically running and not a little fish that is so hard to get. Imagine that. I can't imaging spending all that money on a fish that could die in a few days. And one day I remember reading in a magazine about how lindsay lohan went ot the spa in LA. SHe came out of that mall with over $ 70,000 spent. THats rediculous. so why do they do that? Maybe it could be the fact that they have so much money. I guess if I had so much money I would spend it on expensive things. Notice how I only said expensive things and not rediculous expensive things? If someone has the answer to my question or if someone wants to comment to this posting, please I encourage you to comment. Even if it means that you would have to disagree with me. Go nutz with it.

2 comments:

MzQbit said...

It is strange how some people have more money than they know what to do with and other people are starving because they don't have enough money to buy food. It makes me fee very uncomfortable. I would like to think that if I had a lot of money I would donate a lot of it to charity. I would rather make a difference in the world than buy a rare fish just so I could brag about owning that fish.

good post!

hews said...

I think the reason they spend so much money on silly little things is because they have so much money they dont know what to do with it!!! They obviously donate some amounts of money to starving kids... (its good for their reputation.)But yea if i had money i would spend it on going to a spa.