Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who is 16 sweetypie?






ALL ABOUT ME!!!!

Hi I like to call myself sweety pie instead of just saying 16 sweetypie. I am a lovable person. I am what my name is . I am in grade twelve and I am graduating this year. High school is okay but I really want to graduate so I will know what the real world is about. I usually get along with people. Thats why I want to work with the elderly someday. And I just love babysitting little kids. I babysat for a friend for almost a year. They had too little boys. And believe me, when I tell you they were a handful, They were. I have a passion for reading and writing. mostly reading though. My favorite soapopera in the whole entire world is passions. On days when passions is over sometimes I will spend time watching the Tyra banks show. Tyra banks is my favorite model and celebrity that is on this earth. someday I hope to meet her and ask for advice on things I know she is good at. My favorite type of music is rap/hip hop and country. My favorite genre of tv or movies are mystery, love and romance, classical romace, and romantic comedies. They get me laughing so bad that my ribs hurt. Besides all that, I have a cat named simba( I named him after the lion king). He is one of the only reasons I like living on a farm. He is soooo cute. He is orange, but not that orange. It's more like a lighter orange with some white. My favorite rap/ hip hop singer is nelly,ashanti, beyonce. And my favorite actor is ryan reynolds. He is soo hottt!!!!. My favorite classical romance movie is breakfast at tiffany's with audrey hepburn. But for now that is all about me.

5 comments:

MzQbit said...

sweetypie -

Great intro! I like how you put some references to terms we have been looking at, like your favourite 'genres' of movies.

I have a question for you. If you were to meet Tyra Banks tomorrow, and could only ask her three things, what would you ask her? I'm curious to hear what kind of advice you would be looking for.

I'm looking forward to reading some of your thoughts on media.

PJ said...

awhh your so cute! nice work

Kise said...

I love Tyra Banks as well, and Im really happy to see what shes been doing for women. I love that she can come out and "flaunt her flaws". She is able to show who she really is, and still have so much respect from women, young and old. People are describing her as the "next Oprah", and I would agree-I just think she has a long way to go!

MzQbit said...

I know you were telling me the other day that you were running out of ideas for posts, so I thought I'd put some ideas right on your blog so that you can read them without going to my blog.


1. Pop Culture
In this category you will observe something new or strange about pop culture. This could be a new trend, a t.v. show, a movie, etc. You should explain what it is and why it is significant.

2. Question?
This should be something you have noticed and wondered about. Anything that puzzles you, perplexes you, something you find strange. You should have lots of questions … and perhaps no real answers.

3. I’m Outraged!
This should be something that you have noticed in the media that you do not agree with, you find offensive, insulting, etc. You should explain WHY you are so outraged. If it is possible, explain what you are going to do about it, and most importantly, RANT!

4. How Interesting….
This is a free for all category where you record things that you have found interesting. It may overlap a bit with the pop culture category, which is fine.

5. Advertising

Any new, strange, good or bad advertisement or advertising trend.

6.Hey! That’s a Subversion!

Any time you notice something in the media that is being purposely changed or altered to make a point - it is subversion. Have a look at my examples.

Hope this is helpful.

Keep up the good work

sweety pie said...

heeeeeeeeeeeey.... i know you! hehe. lets be friends forever, forever and ever ok!? sooooo.... nice little blog ya got here...and ryan reynolds is totally awesome, like totally man, lol. bravo.bravo.encore.encore.HAHAHAHAHA.... anyWAYS i will SEEE you later...(you're sitting right next to me) -hi-. LOL. ~Ash