Tuesday, April 3, 2007

it just makes me mad




today, as I was walking to my bus stop, my neighbor, who is a good friend of mine gave this newspaper article. I didn't think that she was giving to it me. SO I kept walking and then she goes " here this is for you." I was surprised by what she was giving to me. Well everybody now knows that I want to be a shark photographer. I have people saying to me " have fun, we still hope to see you when you get out of the water". I think well that is not how it will be happening. People also know of the risks and dangers that will be involved with doing that. So as Im walking I open the article and guess what its about? It's about poaching sharks. the article was talking about how people are killing these creatures that are portrayed to be killers. better yet human killing machines. Well their not. so Why im am so mad is that people are killing these animals and not thinking that they think of us as killers too. we are actually more dangerous and insane, then they are. We are four times more likley to be killed by a coin operating machine then a shark. Sharks only kill about 5 people a year. rob stewart and I have the same opinion. He is making a new documentary called shark water. So I don't know why people kill them. they are more independant then most animals. did you know that you are more than likley to swim in a wave with a shcool of dolphin than swim with sharks. Believe it or not but they are not actually out to get us when we are swimming in their territory. THe only reason pwople are getting attacked on the beaches is because its their territory and your invading it. THeir basically warning us , if you can't respect it then leave it. Well I sound crazy but I happen to love them and I think that some of them are cute.

3 comments:

hews said...

I deffinatly agree... people are invading so much of their territory that they practically have nothing left. Also its a case of mistaken identity...when people are in the water they look alot like seals. I am still affraid of sharks i wouldnt be one to go swimming with them! I will leave that to U!

MzQbit said...

sweetypie -

to add a new link go to "Templates" and then click on your link section. If that doesn't help, ask Kise, she will probably be able to help you. Hope this helps!

PJ said...

nice blog i really agree with you people are so nosie....