Monday, April 16, 2007

Whats with all of the Celebrities adopting children from different cultures


Okay its nice to adopt a kid thats from a different country. But why does every celebrity have to do it. I find that all the celebrities like to copy one another. Madonna I think was the first to start that. THats okay but then there was other celebrities like angelina Jolie who copied the first to start adopting children from different countries. Yah Im not saying that it is not okay to adopt kids, because someday I am going to adopt a kid. It may not be from a different country. I just hate it how celebrities all do that. Do you know how annoying it is to open a magazine and learn of a new celebrity who has just adopted a new child?. I do think its nice. but do they all have to do that? Well if I was a celebrity I would not adopt a kid just because it has become the cool thing to do. I think I complain about way too much. If anyone agrees with my post then comment on it.

No comments: