Thursday, April 26, 2007

whats with the vaseline


okay im not sure about something. tyra says that she loves using vaseline. my friend linda told me that vaseline is not good for you. it has oils and chemicals in it that is not good for you at all. But i dont know becasue once I watched the tyra banks show and it was about how vaseline makes your body more smoother and stuff. People like to use it on there lips. I never use it but I want to find out more about it. becasue if it is good then I would like to use it. I usually like to get beauty tips and things from off the tyra banks website. this is the vaseline that tyra gave away on her show. Well ill let people know how that goes when I find out about the vaseline. Thats is people want to comment. If they do then Ill comment about it on theres

No comments: