Monday, April 23, 2007

Is the media getting too violent for viewers?


Well I do and don't think that it is. For one, I think its how people perspect the idea of it. Yes children are watching tv that has violence in it. Violence is not going to stop on the tv. They can have all the ratings they want on a show or movie but it is not going to go away. I think that its how the parents react to it and if they are responsible enough. A responsible parent would have close supervision of what their child is watching. I think that parents should watch tv with their kids so that they will know what they are watching. THe more tv that becomes violent, the more that kids are going to watch it, and thats how kids are getting more violent these days. THe Violence on tv does not bother me that much becasue have of it never happened or never could. But stuff can happen and I know that. If something happened in real life, I would be devastated but seeing someones head being cut off on tv does not bother me as much as if it was on tv.

No comments: