Thursday, April 26, 2007

whale blubber on your lips?



I started using lip smackers along time ago. Now I do not use it and If I do its very rarley. But I was told that lip smackers was made from whale organs and differnt types of animals. THats disgusting and sad. Its disgusting becasue Who would want to be rubbing whale blubber on there lips to get the taste of straberries. Or to smoothen there lips. I definitley would not want that. I was using lip smackers before and that changed when I learned what it was made of. its also sad because those poor whales are dying for no reason at all except to be turned into tasty satisfaction for your lips. I think its wrong, just like I think its wrong to kill sharks and use them for shark fin soup in asia. i think it should also be stopped.

No comments: