Friday, May 11, 2007

Theres a girl. no wait I think thats a guy.


Gia darling and lover
I was watching the Tyra Banks show while I was watching passions, since it was a commercial. Anyways. Tyra had transgenders on her show. A couple months ago, Tyra had this girl, named gia darling, who was actually born a guy. I have nothing to say about that seeing as Im not prejudice. I have nothing against it but I wouldn't ever do that to make myself a guy. And I would teach my kid if he was a little boy that you should be proud of what you were born with. Anyway Tyra was asking gia about her sex life and her relationships, and if alot of guys want to date her and she said that it was not good except for the gay guys who like stuff like that. Anyway She wants a steady relationship with a guy. And Tyra also talked to other girls who were born guys. It was pretty intersting. I think that what you were born with is what you should keep.

1 comment:

BlondeAngela said...

If a male to female transgendered woman is beautiful and feminine, as many of them are, they usually have no problem getting dates, or even marrying, handsome masculine men.
They look, act, and dress as women, by taking female hormones which femnizes their features and gives them more of a woman's body, getting their facial and chest hair removed with laser and electrolysis, getting facial feminization surgery, and breast implants, etc..
Some transgendered women even get their legal status changed to female, and marry men and adopt children with their husbands.