Tuesday, May 29, 2007

boobs are the new fashion


Are boobs the new fashion? I guess so since thats all everyone wants them to be portrayed as. Every body is wearing extremely low shirts to show off their boobs. I mean you can't really help it when you are big busted and your shirt is a little low and you are just showing, but over showing? thats just not right. even if you are just going out. If someone is the type of girl that is so sweet and innocent and never ever does anything wrong, that might not be the image if they are wearing something that is going to be showing too much. People might think that that girl is promiscuous. Plus that gives guys way more ideas than ever. Not to mention that there is prostitutes in the world. I know it sounds crazy to say that wearing too much cleavage is bad. It is but it is not bad to be wearing a little.

3 comments:

Ron said...

that is so true...too much is always too much

sweety pie said...

thanks I think it is too. And how did you get my blog?

sensgirl1512 said...

I so agree with you! Like leave something to the imagination. Guys might enjoy looking at it, but they doubtfully respect it.