Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bear Attack!!!


I read something so sad. It was in a magazine called chatellaine. anyway so I was flipping through and I saw this article with a bear in it. I thought it was cool so I read on. It was about a woman who was taking her dog for a walk. She turned around and saw this big black thing. Before she knew it she had the bear's whole mouth on her thigh. She described the bear's teeth as being like 2 inches long. It tore her thigh up though and all she could think about was her dog. To get the bear off her, she punched the bear in the head and the bear released her from being in shock. It ran away and she founder her dog was alright. Her neighbor helped her into the house and called the ambulance. She okay now and doing fine but I bet she never wants to go through the woods again. awww so sad.

No comments: